Putting together a relay in Team Manager

For questions regarding usage of Team Manager. If your national federation has a global contract for Splash Software, please contact your national support.
Wies

Putting together a relay in Team Manager

Post by Wies » 29 Mar 2017, 15:09

Hi

Putting together the fastest relay in Team Manager means a lot of manual work & counting. In the Netherlands we used to work with another application in which this was really easy. (application is not available anymore…).
You could make an invitation and by simply pressing a button you got automatically the fastest setup for a relay. Especially for a medley relay this was a great option.

Is it possible to include such a functionality in Team Manager? This would make life a lot easier for people that work with Team Manager

thanks for your reaction!

chk

Re: Putting together a relay in Team Manager

Post by chk » 30 Mar 2017, 15:26

I take that on the todo list. I'm just not sure, if it's that simple. It would be done very strait forward:
- for simple relays (e.g. freestyle) it would be the four athletes entered for that meet, not entered for that relay event already, based on their best result in the period for entry times
- for medley relay it would be the same, testing all combinations in cases where the fastest athlete is the same in different strokes.

cu ckh

Wies

Re: Putting together a relay in Team Manager

Post by Wies » 31 Mar 2017, 15:53

Thanks, a straight forward solutions sounds good to me!
looking forward to it already